My Summer '17 Vacation Essentials!
Recently went on a vacation which is not my usual at this time of year. Normally I would be in New York at this however this year I decided to actually take some downtime. As I packed I was a little concerned at my out of character minimalist makeup and skincare bag. However upon using these products for close to two weeks I have to say I am soo happy with the products I chose to carry. Here are the products I brought with me on my wonderful tropical vacation!
1. Biore Charcoal Deep Cleanser
2. Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser
3. Ponds Clarant B Facial Moisturizer
4. Bio Balance Brightening Eye Cream
5. Bentonite Clay
6. Maybelline Face Studio Master Fix Wear Boosting Setting Spray
7. Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation in Toffee
8. Maybelline Angel Push Up Waterproof Mascara
9. LA Girl Gel Liner in Black
10. OCC Makeup Tinted Moisturizer in Y4
11. Makeup Forever Pro Mat Powder in 174
12. RMCA Colourless Translucent Powder
13. Too Faced Chocolate Soilel Bronzer
14. Red Cherry Wispie Lashes
15. Juvia’s Place Nubian 2 and Masquerade Palettes
16. J Cat Bronzer in Bora Bora
17. Artist Couture Highlight Powder in Conceited
18. Hawaiian Tropic Sun Block in SPF 50
Stay tuned for follow up posts featuring some makeup looks I have created, reviews of how I used these products and a peak at some of my very favorite accessories!